The Tuchfarber Company
The Tuchfarber Company was established by Frank Tuchfarber in 1881 in Cincinnati, OH. At the time The Tuchfarber Company had made a name for themselves for making lithographs on both paper, metal, and glass as well as manufactured enamel iron show cards. Eventually they changed the name of the business to F. Tuchfarber.
Various companies took a like to what F. Tuchfarber Co. was producing at the time and were contracted to make advertising items. Among these companies were a wide variety of breweries from across the country; they hired to Tuchfarber to produce advertising sign that would advertise both the brewery as well as the products that they sold.
The Tuchfarber Company eventually stopped production and closed the doors in 1900 due to the competition from the Coshocton, Ohio advertising companies.