This is a wonderful Reverse on Glass Menu Board from the Sealtest Dairy Company based in New York. The Sealtest Dairy was a division of the National Dairy Products Corporation and they were known for their milk, ice cream, cream and lemonade products. The company produced Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate, Butter Pecan, Black Walnut, Sherbert, and many other kinds of ice cream. The Sealtest brand was finally discontinued in 1999 after 70 years of production in many locations throughout the United States.
This sign is a beautiful hanging tin sign advertising the Sharples Tubular Cream Separators. Circa 1915.
Featured is an early metal serving tray from the Foster’s Brand of Ice Cream. Foster’s was apparently based in Waterloo, but I don’t know if that was IA or NY most likely.
Featured is a gorgeous advertising wooden diecut trade sign from an early ice cream or confectionary store. This could have also come from a soda fountain possibly.
Featured is a nice scalloped reverse on glass sign from the New Haven Dairy Company for their Ice Cream and 5 cent ice cream cones. New Haven, CT or New Haven, MO most likely being the origin of this sign.
Featured is a beautiful TOC sign advertising a local Jersey Ice Cream Brand, calling itself “The Good Kind”. Circa 1930.
CAPITAL CITY DAIRY CO., COLUMBUS, OH. PURITY & BUTTERINE PRODUCTS. EMBOSSED CARDBOARD SIGN. Circa 1920
This is a really nice embossed cardboard sign from the Capital City Dairy Company in Columbus, Ohio. The image shows a young girl riding a cow with the words Purity and Butterine also.
This beautiful self-framed tin advertising sign from The Sharples Separator Company in West Chester, PA. features a woman who looks like a fairy with wings getting cream for a young girl, while the cow looks on with much interest.
Shown here is a beautiful vitrolite advertising corner sign from the Roach and Seeber Company which was based in Waterloo, Wisconsin for many years. This corner sign still has its brilliant copper flashing framed border
Featured here is an advertising decal designed to be applied to a metal tray or sign from the Highland Evaporated Cream Company in Highland, Illinois. This company later became the Helvetia Company and eventually moved to St. Louis, MO where it was renamed The Pet Milk Company. Circa 1895.
Gail Borden Eagle Brand Condensed Milk Lithographic Poster. Circa 1910
De Laval Cream Separators Round Advertising Sign, Circa 1900
A wonderful porcelain advertising sign from the Pevely Dairy based in St. Louis, MO. Circa 1915. This advertises “Baby First” on the sign.