Featured here is a beautiful whiskey lithograph from the G. W. Schmidt Company in Pittsburgh, PA. This lithographic sign is from the pre-prohibition era. The Schmidt Company was a well known whiskey distiller for many years in PA.Details
The Henry Campe and Company Americus Club Pure Whiskey was a popular seller before prohibition in the San Francisco, CA area. The company was located at 221-223-225 Front Street at the time this tray was made, however, before that, they were originally located at 53-61 Drumm Street in the early 1900’s before outgrowing the Drumm Street location. This tray proudly proclaims on the label that the Americus Club brand was started in 1889.