The P. Pause & Company
The P. Pause & Company was based in Chicago, Illinois and started in the late 1800’s. The company is best known for reverse on glass or chipped glass design style signs. They also produced and advertised heavily for their drum style signs. which often incorporated their trademark gold leaf work. The company also produced glass signs used on building corners which were hung outside. These style signs are called corner signs, and Anheuser Busch out of St. Louis, MO was one of their biggest customers.