Kaufmann & Strauss Sign Company
Kaufmann & Strauss Sign Company was established in 1890 located in New York, NY. The company was known for making many styles of lithograph paper signs, tin signs, advertising plates and serving trays.
Kaufmann and Strauss shutdown operations in 1930. There work will not be forgotten with the hundreds of thousands of their early advertising items floating around with collectors today.