The Donaldson Art Sign Company
The Donaldson Art Sign Company was located in Cincinnati, Ohio which started in 1863 when two partners came together, including William Donaldson. The company moved to Newport, Kentucky in 1898, and was located at 6th and Washington Street, directly across from Cincinnati.
The company manufactured advertising signs made of iron, tin, glass and other metals. The company remained in the ownership of the Donaldson family until 1981 when it was sold. The company finally went out of business in 1987.