Falstaff Dublin Style Cereal Beverage Tin Sign, Falstaff Brewery, St. Louis, MO. Circa 1920’s
This is a great prohibition era tin sign from the Falstaff Brewing Company in St. Louis, MO for their Dublin Style Cereal Beverage. Cereal beverages were replacement for beer when prohibition started, but were very weak sellers, probably because they did not taste good.
Schotts Old Lager Meyercord Beer Sign, Schott Brewery, Highland, IL. Circa 1930’s
Rare Meyercord Wood Sign from the Schott Brewery in Highland, Illinois, circa late 1930’s. The Schott brewery was originally called the Highland Brewery before Prohibition. The Schott family was involved in the production of soda in the late 1800’s at the same time they owned the brewery.
Hyde Park 75 Beer Tin over Cardboard Sign, Hyde Park Brewery, St. Louis, MO. Circa 1952
Rare Hyde Park 75 brand beer tin over cardboard advertising sign from the early 1950’s for this short lived brand out of St. Louis, MO. The 75 brand was introduced to commemorate the breweries 75 years in business and was targeted with female drinkers.
Anheuser-Busch Stoneware Syrup Dispenser 5 cents, St. Louis, MO. Circa 1906
Pictured is a stoneware syrup dispenser with a brass nozzle advertising Anheuser-Busch beverages for 5 cents. Circa 1905. This may have been used for their Malt Nutrine drink possibly which was a pre-prohibition era and prohibition era drink put out by the brewery.
Heim Beer, Brewed in East St. Louis Reverse on Glass Corner Sign. Circa 1905
This Reverse-on-Glass Corner Sign is from the Heim Brewery in East St. Louis, IL, Circa 1905. The sign’s glass is reverse painted red with brilliant gold lettering outlined in black and reads, “Heim Beer Made in East St. Louis.”
Heim Select Beer Metal Serving Tray, Heim Brewery, E. St. Louis, IL – Kansas City, MO. Circa 1910
This is a early metal serving tray advertising the Heim Select Beer brand which claims it is the “The Best Table Beer”. The Heim Brewery was in East St. Louis, IL & in Kansas City, MO. The East St. Louis location was the first, but one of the brothers moved to KC and started the second location in the 1890’s.